top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI for a copy of gratuity statement from my employer ?

0 votes
posted Mar 12, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI to Controlling Authority under Payments of Gratuity Act for gratuity statement.

answer Mar 12, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya