top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

First appeal after 30days by RTI of normal application

0 votes

First appeal after 30days for normal application ,unsatisfied answer by Mamlatdar.?Prant officer/ Collector whom to sent?

posted Dec 24, 2020 by Hemal Baxi

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file the Appeal to the Prant officer or SDM.
Under section- 8 and 9 of the land Revenue Act 1879 the Prant officer enjoys power of land revenue administration and exercises power of sub divisional officer by virtue of his office. The Prant officer is a coordination officer of Taluka and exercises control on affairs of other offices of the state government. Moreover, he supervises the work of local self government bodies and revenue work transrred to Panchayats. He acts as Asst. electoral officer of Loksabha and election officer of Vidhansabha. He also works as election registration officer and electoral officer in election of local self government bodies.

answer Jan 11, 2021 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

0 votes

Hi Team ,
I have created two RTI's

I have Created an RTI for First Appeal ,Application Number : 1190114

The First Appeal has been filed and sent but the address is mentioned as Basheer Bagh Commisionerate but the police station which should reply is in
LB nagar i think the address is wrong please take a look and make necessary corrections ASAP as the time goes the CCTV footage in PS would be Overwritten and evidence would be deleted.

for the second i have made a payment but First Appeal has not been files yet i have done Payement on 8th may
Application No: 1198822 ,please let me know when the filing would be done or how i can i process the refund

Thank,
Arjun

0 votes

If we not present after invited by prant officer in RTI FAA,is it compulsory?if any reason not present,what is process of RTI appeal for resolution before 2nd appeal?