top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

First appeal after 30days by RTI of normal application

0 votes

First appeal after 30days for normal application ,unsatisfied answer by Mamlatdar.?Prant officer/ Collector whom to sent?

posted Dec 24, 2020 by Hemal Baxi

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file the Appeal to the Prant officer or SDM.
Under section- 8 and 9 of the land Revenue Act 1879 the Prant officer enjoys power of land revenue administration and exercises power of sub divisional officer by virtue of his office. The Prant officer is a coordination officer of Taluka and exercises control on affairs of other offices of the state government. Moreover, he supervises the work of local self government bodies and revenue work transrred to Panchayats. He acts as Asst. electoral officer of Loksabha and election officer of Vidhansabha. He also works as election registration officer and electoral officer in election of local self government bodies.

answer Jan 11, 2021 by Monika