top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Unauthorized Construction- complatin

0 votes

We have complain about unauthorized construction in EDMC Diary # 6930 dated 22nd Sept and thereafter filed application for RTI on 1st Oct. We do not have any reply till date. What is further action against this.

posted Oct 21, 2020 by Palvinder Kaur

1 Answer

0 votes

Kindly visit https://onlinerti.com/ or email us at support@onlinerti.com

answer Dec 10, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I am Vithyalakshmi Sureshkumar was lived in Thiruthuraipoondi with my husband who has died on 26.01.2021 due to accident. On that time my daughter was one month old. My in law's family still now not hand over my property and also I came to know that they are taking the amount from his account. Moreover I want to know the details of property they have?. Because we( myself & my daughter) are one of the legal hire. Can You please explain procedure to get the details and there is any possible to get the details through RTI about the bank statement of my husband and property for my husband?.

0 votes

I want to get approved plan of a housing society in Kothrud Pune. So kindly suggest to which department shall i file RTI application.

0 votes

My father name shaukatali is vacant plots someone occupied and change document and patta building rasied and finish this matter chetting and land cropping no64 palivasal street Kattupputhur west Tamil Nadu Trichy District Musuri taluk, reservay no.86/22 name change on 1996 maqbooljan, 2011 patta change, and agin19/9/19&20/11/19 patta change maqbooljan

0 votes

Can we get the information about the specific feature of passed roads like their width and length, their construction company etc by filing an RTI?

0 votes

I filled RTI and it delivered on 22/02/21 but not still received any response. What i will do?