top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regarding GOVT.Job got on compassionate grounds

0 votes

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Venkat ,

My father worked as an state govt employee , died on 2008 July later the job is given to my sister on Compassionate grounds .
She worked for 2 yrs later she got health issues (Mental illness).So she discontinued the job without informing to the office.We sent request letter to the office about her health concern. We did not get any reply .After 9 yrs some staff came to my home and informed to meet District collector, so we met Collector sir and explained our suitation of my sister and requested him on job transfer to me from my sister. We are having medical sadaran certificate for her which having 50% disability.He told there is no rule for this, govt already given job to my sister on compassionate grounds. But few retired people from my family saying rule is there to transfer the job to me from my sister.

Could kindly help us whether the job can be transferred to me?If Possible can you please let us know how to approach.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkat

posted Aug 5, 2020 by Ramana

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application for the rules / guidelines regarding the eligibility criteria for job on compassionate ground. You can file the application to the department concerned u/s 4 and 6 after payment of requisite fees.

For further assistance please reach us at support@onlinerti.com

answer Dec 15, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I and my wife are senior citizens, both pensioners. My wife was allotted a plot by the Jalandhar Improvement Trust ( A department of the Local Bodies of the Punjab government) in the year 2011 under a scheme called 94.97 acres Surya Enclave Extension Scheme. Full payment to nthe Trust people made. But they have not handed over the possession of the allotted plot. We intend to file a suit in the State Consumer redressal forum. Our lawyer wants us to file an application under RTI. Hence this inquiry.

0 votes

I have filed TA/DA claim to CDA (O) Pune in which the Road Mileage Allowance (RMA) applicable @ Rs 24/- per km authorised by GOI (MoD) letter No 12630/Mov C/242/D (Mov)/2017 dated 15 Sep 2017, Annexure, page 4, para 2 (D) (ii) while using own car for official duties have been approved @ Rs 7.50/- per km only by CDA (O) Pune auditors. As per GOI letter, this rate is for all places where no specific rates have been prescribed either by the Dte of Transport of the Concerned state (MP, in my case) or of neighbouring states. MP State Transport Deptt has not laid down any rates till date. On being queried by me, the CDA says that separate notification of revised rates by Army Auth (Station Headquarters of each military stations) is required and as the same is not available .....old prevailing rates have been admitted. Please note that the GOI letter of Sep 2017 supercedes all previous RMA rates being an agenda of Central Pay Commission which has been constituted for Revision of Pay and Allowances of Central Govt employees. So can CDA (O) Pune under CGDA New Delhi 'not follow' GOI instructions and ask for separate notifications by local army authorities (Station Headquarters) which are subordinate formations? With the dissemination of GOI letter of Sep 2017, aren't the 'prevailing rates' mentioned by CDA (O) Pune superceded too ?? Can I ask for a copy of the letter citing RMA as Rs 7.50/- per km (mentioned as prevailing rates and admitted in claim) from CDA (O) Pune ??
Sincere Thanks and Regards

0 votes

My mother is retired primary teacher from Gujarat Government
Currently in service book record and pension her details is registered with before marriage details.
Now, she want to change her name in school records and pension records with her husband's name .
For this first task is to change her name in government gazette is already been done by her.
So, next steps to get change done with her old service book record but Talkua (District) school authorities is answering that they don't have service records of my mother so I wans to file RTI to get answer as they are giving me unauthenticated answers.
Could some please help me to file an RTI or Guide me to get it done.

0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.