top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Wrong flat no. allotment in agreement

0 votes

We had got a flat in redevelopment scheme @ Malad east and at the time of agreement (2011) we were allotted flat no. 704( handwritten correction in agreement) and actual allotment was done in 2015 of B wing 702, where as when asked for 704, to our shocking surprises 704 no. flat does not exist in the building, although the builder had given in an rectification letter on his company letter head duly signed by him about the same, but in the government books it remains 704 only.

We feel that the Building plan has been changed pl. help in the matter.

posted Feb 9, 2020 by Kiran Deshpande

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application for details of allocation of flat.
You can ask for the approved building plan from the concerned authority which approved the said project and the allotment of flats as per the records maintained.
For filing RTI application you need to provide the complete address of property along with any license number issued for the project. Hence, application can be made u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.

To file RTI application for the same please refer

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi Team ,
I have created two RTI's

I have Created an RTI for First Appeal ,Application Number : 1190114

The First Appeal has been filed and sent but the address is mentioned as Basheer Bagh Commisionerate but the police station which should reply is in
LB nagar i think the address is wrong please take a look and make necessary corrections ASAP as the time goes the CCTV footage in PS would be Overwritten and evidence would be deleted.

for the second i have made a payment but First Appeal has not been files yet i have done Payement on 8th may
Application No: 1198822 ,please let me know when the filing would be done or how i can i process the refund


0 votes

I have purchased land from Harish Poojari in Nadsalu Village, Padubidri, Kaup Taluk, Udupi Dist in the year of 2009 and got it registered in my name at sub-register office, Mulky and the registration no is I-384/09-10 dtd 04.06.2009. The property survey no. 131 - 5A2.
After registration i had applied for the change in name of the property from Harish Poojari to my name through Padubidri Grama Panchayath, but the name is not yet changed to my name till date and in RTC of the referred survery no..
I want to get the name changed in RTC for the referred property with survey no 131 -5A2 in my name. Kindly know the procedure to follow.