top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Question Related to Jalnigam water supply Chanduali district village dedhwaliya

0 votes

हमारे यहाँ 1 सप्ताह से जलनिगम के पानी का सप्लाई नही हो रहा है कारण क्या हैं को विभाग लापरवाही कर रहा हैं।।

posted Apr 28, 2023 by Anand Pandey

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI can be used to get information from government authorities. We cannot instruct the government to take any action.

We can ask information which will help us find how their actions have been. You can file RTI to the Municipal Corporation asking for the information and reasons for non supply of water.

Also, you can file a complaint regarding the same to the concerned authority. If you don't get a reply, you can file RTI to know the status of the complaint and the action taken on it. Make sure you keep a copy of the same.

answer May 4, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have worked as Assistant Professor in one Engineering college. Under pune univeristy. I have asked to SPPU to provide me an appintment order which college used to submit to SPPU after teachers approval. SPPU pune has replied that my approval has happened in 2015 and they preserves the documents only for 3 years. Now they dont have it and they cant provide it. Can they reply in this way? Really there is limitation of no of years for preserving the docuemnts?

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred