top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regarding salary slip

0 votes

Hi,

I hope you are doing good :)

I am working in the india glycols limited ,(Gida gorakhpur U.P ) And our company is not providing salary slip as we are working as a casual basis (under contract) , Can your please suggest me how can i get my salary slip.

I have also asked for salary slip to our management but they denied ( Please suggest ?)

Thanks & regards

posted Dec 8, 2019 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI is not applicable to private organisations.

answer Dec 15, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

My online rti applicatiin number is 741240 has reached state information commission but have no idea if application is considered for action.This is unlike CIC which gives a diary number once application is received and can be used to track..

0 votes

Combine these feelings with the fine Cuban music, and the whole experience will leave you feeling revitalised and ready for your next session. With the added power of a good supplement, you can expect to lose quite a bit more weight than if you had chosen to not take a supplement. Before you realize what is happening, days are fast turning into weeks and weeks fast turning into months and so on. Do you want to lose weight quickly so you can go on spring break and look fantastic?

0 votes

Dear Sir

I have paid full amount and you confirmed the tracking number on 18/6/21 but the tracking started after 22/06/21 can you please explaing

Please dont say that you are working with hald manpower, as you are not taking the half payment