top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Identity of applicant

0 votes

Does onlinerti.com reveal applicant identity to concern department/office?

posted Nov 13, 2019 by anonymous

Similar Questions
0 votes

Can a FAA send summon to Applicant for personal hearing during first appeal made for non providing the information by PIO / CPIO within time frame
Is it must for the applicant to appear on the mentioned time and date whereas the PIO has not provided the response in stipulated time frame

0 votes

The Evianne Cream UK is regarded as one of the best formulations for use as it is laboratory tested as well as verified by the pharmacist to use this cream without any kind of confusion and risk of skin damage. All the constituents of Evianne cream are made up of natural ingredients as well as extracts. This cream is free from every impurity or else any chemical, preservative or laxatives. All the components are safe to use and specifically used to make the skin look scar or mark free and in order to provide a very fabulous look, this is entirely amazing because of the company claim that it consists of no Side- effects. It is only made for the service of the skin effects in order to serve the people suffering from several kinds of skin problems. So, you can use it safely and make it a part of your daily skincare routine.Click Here https://dasilex.co.uk/evianne-anti-aging-cream/

0 votes

Sir,

Our grand father and his elder brother jointly owned a land in 1956, both were expired. In this situation, the successors of the joint owner had made a settlement deed and mortgaged the property without our consent and knowledge in 2019. The Settlement deed was duly registered and mortgaged.

Can I File RTI for this against the Registrar, VAO, Surveyor etc., who were engaged in this unlawful activity?

With Regards,

Sangeeth Kumar.P

0 votes

Dear Sir/Madam,

Following the NRC exercise in Assam, the govt of India has said that a nationwide exercise will be carried out in the whole of India. so in Assam, a portal had been provided where people could search their ancestors names and other legacy documents in the digitised form. however, even today in the digital India, there happens to be lot of discrepancies in the voter lists names, aadhar cards, ration cards etc, so we can think of how the historical data of pre 1971 would come out. so my question here is
Do we have a way to get the historical electoral rolls of my constituency for the elections held before 1971 ? I basically want to check the names of our ancestors and our linkages and get them corrected if their are discrepancies.