top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to file RTI in Public Works Department (PWD) Rajasthan ?

0 votes
posted Mar 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

You can ask information to public works department which is government authority under RTI. The same is public authority under section 2(h) of RTI Act 2005.

answer Mar 25, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya