top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Is Pune Municipality covered by this service? If yes..

0 votes

I had requested for a pothole on a road to be filled in May 2019, but still the task is not completed, can I file a RTI?

posted Sep 16, 2019 by Vikrant Latkar

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes Pune Municipal corporation is covered Please file your application regarding potholes on onlinerti.com

answer Sep 17, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Can I get list of RTI which this service has helped resolved related to Pune City?

I will get an idea on what type of information can be queried.

0 votes

Can i file an RTI asking information about the officers posted in Ghaziabad city of UP Jal Nigam?
If yes, Please let me know to whom the query should be redirected to?

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

0 votes

Dear Sir,
There is a matrimony dispute going on b/w and and my wife from last 7 years. Today i came to know that She obtained my PF Subledger Statement from PF Office through RTI. Since PF Records, subledger statements are very confidential statement then how it can be shared to a third party? Court didn't order anything to PF department. Please guide me how i can file which compliant against that CPIO. I have 10% faith that she obtained this information through any link in PF department and PF department guy in the shadow of RTI provided this information.

PF Office replied to me on my complaint that "it is to inform that a RTI has been received in this office from Mrs. XYZ wife of Mr. ABC, in which she is stating that the case has been in Indian Court vide case no. 124/2015 between XYZ and ABC and she was asking for the details of wages of month OCT. 2019 and Dec. 2019. Hence member ledger of Mr. ABC husband of Mrs. XYZ is provided to Mrs. XYZ by CPIO of that time. Further it is also inform that the matter is not of the nature of any grievance. Therefore, as presently no action is pending at the part of RO PF OFC, the grievance may kindly be closed."

I read some where According to Supreme Court and Delhi Hight court personal information can't be shared to 3rd party unless untill there should be some public interest and CPIO have to intimate and take cognizance from the owner of that account. But here CPIO unethically shared my sensitive information to my enemy.

Please help and guide me

Thanks