top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI for Rajendra Agricultural University ?

0 votes
posted Feb 28, 2019 by Hepsiba C

2 Answers

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for this University. It also comes under central government.

answer Mar 8, 2019 by Ramireddy Kadira
0 votes

Yes, you can apply RTI Application to Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa. It is a Central Agricultural University as per Bill was passed by the Parliament on 28/05/2016 and falls under the ambit of the RTI Act, 2005.

You can find the concerned Officials designated as PIO / FAA in the University Website Link ( to provide information sought under the Act.

answer Mar 8, 2019 by Gloria Deka