top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) to for a copy of my answer sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Application to obtain Copy of your Answer Sheet from Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC).

Under Article 315(4) of the Constitution, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) agreed to function as the Public Service Commission of the State of Manipur till October 21, 1972. Accordingly, on 03/10/1972 the Governor of Manipur issued the Order of constitution of the Manipur Public Service Commission under Article 318. The Commission consists of a Chairman and two Members. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Manipur Public Service Commission’s Regulations, 1972. MPSC is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005 and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI to obtain Certified Copies of your Answer / OMR Sheets under Section 2 (j) of the RTI Act from MPSC by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" through Registered Post and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of your Admit Card and mention your Roll No., Registration No., Name of the Exam clearly in the Application.

o know more about the procedure to file RTI application for Answer / OMR Sheets, please refer

answer Apr 25, 2019 by Gloria Deka