top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) to get a copy of my answer sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Application for Copy of your Answer Sheet from Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).

RPSC came into existence as per Ordinance dated 16/08/1949 after the merger of the princely States of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner. It was published in Rajasthan Gazette dated 20/08/1949 and came into effect from the same date. RPSC is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act and comes under its ambit.

You can file RTI to obtain Certified Copies of your Answer / OMR Sheets under Section 2 (j) of the RTI Act from RPSC by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" through Registered Post and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of your Admit Card and mention your Roll No., Registration No., Name of the Exam clearly in the Application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications for Copies of Answer / OMR Sheets, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications to departments in Rajasthan, please refer

answer Apr 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka