top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) to get a copy of my answer sheet ?

0 votes
posted Apr 25, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI Application to obtain Copies of your Answer Sheet from Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).

OPSC is a State agency authorized to conduct Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various civil services of Odisha. OPSC
was constituted on 01/04/1949 after it’s bifurcation from former Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission. OPSC is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act and comes under the ambit of the Act.

You can file RTI to obtain Certified Copies of your Answer / OMR Sheets under Section 2 (j) of the RTI Act from OPSC by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" through Registered Post and by paying the prescribed fee. You should attach a Copy of your Admit Card and mention your Roll No., Registration No., Name of the Exam clearly in the Application.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications for Copies of Answer / OMR Sheet, please refer

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications to Departments in the State of Odisha, please refer

answer Apr 25, 2019 by Gloria Deka