top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to Controller of Defence Accounts (CGDA) ?

0 votes
posted Apr 19, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to Controller of Defence Accounts (CGDA).

Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) is one of the oldest government organisations in India operating under the Ministry of Defence of India. CGDA is the cadre controlling authority of the Indian Defence Accounts Service. CGDA is a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005.

You can file the RTI application by addressing the same to the designated "Public Information Officer (PIO)" either Online or by Offline mode and by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications Online for Central Govt. Department, please refer

answer Apr 26, 2019 by Gloria Deka