top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can we get 161 statements of a civil suit (pending and disposed both ) ?

0 votes
posted Apr 5, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

You can get copy of court record either in both pending and disposed matters. However many high court rules donot allow information relating to pending matters under RTI although against the law and supreme court judgment.
Please file application on to get successful in getting information in pending matters and disposed matters.

answer Sep 23, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya