top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I complaint through RTI about case status in Supreme court?

0 votes
posted Mar 29, 2019 by Akshata

1 Answer

0 votes

No, you cannot file a Complaint through RTI. However, you can file RTI Application to know the Status of a Complaint if you have already filed one with a "Public Authority" as per Section 2 (h) of the RTI Act.

You can also file RTI Application to the Supreme Court to know the Status of your Case, recorded reasons for delay in progression of the Case, etc. You can file RTI to Supreme Court either Online or by Registered Post by paying the prescribed fee.

To know more about the procedure to file RTI Applications Online, please refer https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Apr 1, 2019 by Gloria Deka
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help