top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How we can save ourself from cross FIR?

0 votes

Hi Guys,
If someone is bothering and trying to fight with you unnecessary on issues and Suddenly he or they fight with you & you lodge a FIR against them then for safer side they also do cross FIR against you for their safety What we can do in this case How we can save yourself for unwanted torture if Administration is not hearing or entertaining to you

posted Jan 17, 2023 by Rajat Gupta

Similar Questions
0 votes

During Corona period, RBI has given some guidelines to all the Banks and Finance Companies, to not to charge overdue interest, Panel Interest and compound Interest.
I want to know whether Muthoot Finance Limited, had followed the above guidelines?

0 votes

I did Last Complete on April 4, 2021, which is again No 0122, which has not yet taken any action.

0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help