top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Railway Department's Final Location Survey

0 votes

Is there any time limit to executing the 'Final Line Survey' ( FLS) by the railway department after the completion of the preliminary line survey? Because, In our area, We bought a plot and constructed a new house and later on We came to understand that there was some preliminary line survey done by the railway department almost 5 to 6 years back. In mean Time, There are many houses coming and our area become populated more. In this scenario, How the Final Line Survey would be reasonable based on the preliminary line survey? Is there any possibility to get a stay order for the Final line survey OR Are there any legal possibilities available to instruct the railway department to start this as a new project? I am in Tamilnadu and our plot is approved by CMDA ( Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority)

posted Sep 9, 2022 by Thyaga Rajan

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI can be used to get information from government authorities. We cannot instruct the government to take any action. We can ask information which will help us find how their actions have been.

A stay of proceedings is a ruling by the court in civil and criminal procedure that halts further legal process in a trial or other legal proceeding. The court can subsequently lift the stay and resume proceedings based on events taking place after the stay is ordered. However, a stay is sometimes used as a device to postpone proceedings indefinitely.

For the stay order procedure, we need to approach the Court with proper documents of the property. Documents required for stay order include an FIR copy and ID proof along with the other relevant documents for the particular cases. In case of the stay order on the property, proper documents of the property are needed.

answer May 4, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

If a permanent serving railway employee was selected to higher pay level through D R quota, then his training period is considerable for MACP if he got one promotion in the earlier lower level pay scale!

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

Official RTI website is not working since last 3 days. Payment is paid by 4 times but still the website failed to generate registration number. anyone have any idea about this or face similar issue??

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?