top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Does the training period is considerable for MACP for the permanent serving railway employee?

0 votes

If a permanent serving railway employee was selected to higher pay level through D R quota, then his training period is considerable for MACP if he got one promotion in the earlier lower level pay scale!

posted Dec 26, 2020 by Kowru Sesha Rao

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file RTI application for the copy of rules and guidelines regarding the MACP for promotion. To file the application please refer https://onlinerti.com/

answer Jan 11, 2021 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

The director Tribal research Institute Mysore is not available in the department list please include

0 votes

Is there any time limit to executing the 'Final Line Survey' ( FLS) by the railway department after the completion of the preliminary line survey? Because, In our area, We bought a plot and constructed a new house and later on We came to understand that there was some preliminary line survey done by the railway department almost 5 to 6 years back. In mean Time, There are many houses coming and our area become populated more. In this scenario, How the Final Line Survey would be reasonable based on the preliminary line survey? Is there any possibility to get a stay order for the Final line survey OR Are there any legal possibilities available to instruct the railway department to start this as a new project? I am in Tamilnadu and our plot is approved by CMDA ( Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority)

0 votes

Official RTI website is not working since last 3 days. Payment is paid by 4 times but still the website failed to generate registration number. anyone have any idea about this or face similar issue??

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time