+1 vote

Is there a national RTI Database?
If so, how do we access it?
If not, why not?
T.

posted Oct 3, 2021 by Rti Tester

Similar Questions
0 votes

What are the ugc teritorial jurisdiction boundaries of national imprtance institutions..??
&
What are the teritorial jurisdictin boundaries of dakshina bharath hindi prachar sabha madras...???

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501
0 votes

During Corona period, RBI has given some guidelines to all the Banks and Finance Companies, to not to charge overdue interest, Panel Interest and compound Interest.
I want to know whether Muthoot Finance Limited, had followed the above guidelines?

0 votes

Wife Ask Salary slip of his Husband who is a Govt. Employee. Can office Provide?