+1 vote

Is there a national RTI Database?
If so, how do we access it?
If not, why not?
T.

posted Oct 3 by Rti Tester

Similar Questions
0 votes

What are the ugc teritorial jurisdiction boundaries of national imprtance institutions..??
&
What are the teritorial jurisdictin boundaries of dakshina bharath hindi prachar sabha madras...???

0 votes

In Tumakuru City Corporation RTI Act 2005 Notice Board not displayed in any prominent place of office premises I want Designation, email ID,phone/mobile number to applyRTI pl inform by mail

0 votes

Dear Sir / Madam,

I want to apply a RTI to Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)), Pune. I have complained to them about an illegal construction by the owner below my flat and requested them to dismantle it. Nothing has happened therefater.

I want to know what are the documents necessary for filing an application under the RTI Act 2005 so that I can know the status of my complaint.

Regards.

Kartick Bala
M : 9850834952

0 votes

Our colony is getting trouble with pigs. And filed RTI about these pigs. Muncipal commissioner not responding to RTI About pigs. What can we do now in this situation?

0 votes

I filled RTI and it delivered on 22/02/21 but not still received any response. What i will do?