top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Delay in sending RTI after full payment

0 votes

Dear Sir

I have paid full amount and you confirmed the tracking number on 18/6/21 but the tracking started after 22/06/21 can you please explaing

Please dont say that you are working with hald manpower, as you are not taking the half payment

posted Jun 23, 2021 by Subrata Basu

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi
Even after many reminders, none contacted me while I paid full payment.
Please contact me on 7977765657 on an urgent basis & provide me at least feedback on what is going on

answer Dec 28, 2021 by Sushil Rane
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help

0 votes

Hello Sir,
I applied for RTI application through your portal on November 18, 2020. I approved the draft on the same day and provided my signature as instructed. But my application has not been filed yet. The given contact number never connects. It says the signature is not clear. I resent the signature twice with better clarity. But, still, it has not been moved further. 
Application Id: 983173
It is very important for me to file this application. Kindly consider my request and help with the same.
Thank you. --
Saloni Mittal

+1 vote

Mr H.P.BRAHMADEVIAH Junior Engineer Electrical ( JEE) had submitted voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 to the chief engineer electrical MESCOM and Superintendent Engineer electrical Chamundeshwari Electrical Company CESCOM Mysore. . He had joined the Karnataka Electricity Board in the year 1979 as Junior Engineer Electrical (JEE) and worked in places Chikkajajur, Nuggehalli channarayapatna taluk, shakeleshpura, and Chamarajanajara divison office as posted by the department.
He had not received salary while on duty at Shakeleshpura hassan divison for four months without any reason as to why his salary was stopped and transferred to Chamarajanar there also He didnt received salary . In this regard no intimation was given as to why the salary was held up.
He was drained down physically and mentally by this attitude of the department and he applied for leave and went on leave. He submitted his voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 . Till date he has not received any employee benefits like pension,gratuity and other post retirement benefits from the department. He wants to know the reason for the delay and to know how to approach the department to claim the post retirement benefits from the department.
The address mention in the voluntary retirement application for communication purpose is same till today also. There is no communication done by the department in this regard till today

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?

0 votes

First appeal after 30days for normal application ,unsatisfied answer by Mamlatdar.?Prant officer/ Collector whom to sent?