top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

2nd appeal disallowed

0 votes

My 2nd appeal disallowed as my RTI application is not answered due to mark two po and then first appeal after 30 days one appellate of that pio.again no answer hence 3nd appeal filed to sic,Gujarat.They don't send any hearing and disallowed my application without any instructions to poo and apio or any further remark.what is next step?

posted Jun 12, 2021 by Hemal Baxi

Similar Questions
0 votes

I filed an RTI but there was no response from PIO. Then I filed my first appeal, the Appellant officer issued an order to provide the information sought by me. But no information was provided. Then I filed a second appeal. In the second appeal order again it was directed to provide me the information sought by me or give an affidavit that the information was not available with the PIO. Then I was given improper and misleading information not relevant to my RTI application. What next can I do?

0 votes

We appealed the 1st appeal under the RTI Act 2005 on10-11-2020.. We couldn't get the reply till now.. How long we are supposed to wait for the final&2nd appeal under the RTI Act 2005.. Pl kindly help us regarding this..

0 votes

Filed RTI - 06/08/2020
Reply from PIO - No Answer

Filed FAA - 29/09/2020
Reply From FAA - No Answer

Filed Second appeal with SIC - 29/12/2020
Case created - 16/08/2023
Called for enquiry: 30/08/2023

On 30/08/2023:
I was present at SIC Tamilnadu for hearing. PIO was also present.

Judge: You have submitted application late (I have received the application late from you) , I can dismiss this appeal if I want to or you take the information from PIO now. The choice is yours.

The hearing hardly lasted for 2 minutes.I left the place by collecting two pages documents from PIO without any other way.

My question/Query:
1) How can Judge come into an conclusion without going through the all documents or listening to applicant?
2) I am completely not satisfied with the reply I got from PIO on that particular day for my RTI, what can I do now?
3) day before the hearing , local municipal officials were behind me, pleading me to do them a favour at Hearing . But things happened exactly Opposite on hearing day. Judge was loud at me instead of penalising PIO or concerned officials for not providing information for 2 years (not even a reply). I feel that the whole thing was rigged on hearing day.

Could somebody guide me with this ? Please connect me at Jain7dhoni@gmail.com or down here at comment box.
Thanks In advance

0 votes

I have been asked to be present in person for second appeal review next week with all supporting documents . What should I do? What documents needed?