top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

2nd appeal disallowed

0 votes

My 2nd appeal disallowed as my RTI application is not answered due to mark two po and then first appeal after 30 days one appellate of that pio.again no answer hence 3nd appeal filed to sic,Gujarat.They don't send any hearing and disallowed my application without any instructions to poo and apio or any further remark.what is next step?

posted Jun 12 by Hemal Baxi

Similar Questions
0 votes

We appealed the 1st appeal under the RTI Act 2005 on10-11-2020.. We couldn't get the reply till now.. How long we are supposed to wait for the final&2nd appeal under the RTI Act 2005.. Pl kindly help us regarding this..

0 votes

I have a first appeal coming up on 1st July 2021 with Dy Registrar Co operative Societies. Which questions will be asked by the FAA? I have not received the information requested questioning baseless dues being shown by society against my name. The PIO has simply asked me to get the information from society office.

0 votes

If we not present after invited by prant officer in RTI FAA,is it compulsory?if any reason not present,what is process of RTI appeal for resolution before 2nd appeal?