top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI for a certified copy of Non Objection Certificate ( NOC ) of my vehicle ?

0 votes
posted Mar 16, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

For getting the Non Objection Certificate request under RTI Act, the application can be made to the Regional Transport Offices where the vehicle is registered. Regional Transport Office or Regional Transport Authority is the organisation of the responsible for maintaining a database of drivers and a database of vehicles for various states of India, hence they are Public Authority as per the section 2 (h) of the RTI Act and must provide information.
For filing any RTI for copy of NOC you can visit

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Monika