top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I file RTI to MATS University to verify my marks sheet ?

+1 vote
posted Mar 13, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

+1 vote

Yes, you can file RTI to MATS University. MATS University, (Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science University), is a Private University located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India. It was established by Chhattisgarh Private University Act under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.

Since, it is a private university, it doesn't come under the ambit of RTI Act'2005. But we have filed many RTI Applications to private Universities where we have received RTI responses from few. Having said that, the response rate is low.

For further assistance and to have a better understanding on filing RTI, you may visit the below mentioned link:

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Antra Bhattacharjee