top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How to file RTI to verify my mark sheet from Choudhary Charan Singh University ?

0 votes
posted Mar 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, You can file RTI Application to Choudhary Charan Singh University for verifying your mark sheet. As per the link provided by the University i.e.,, You may address the Application to Public Information Officer - Registrar, Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, (Presently Shri V.K. Sinha) Phone : 0121-2763539 following the below mentioned format:

As per the University Handbook under Section 4(1)(b)(xvii)
The person seeking information may apply on a plain paper giving particulars of information being sought
and his/her correct address for communication. Separate applications for seeking information on different
subjects are required. The application has to be accompanied with the prescribed fee (at present a fee of
Rs. 10/-). The fee is payable with each application which is towards the cost of processing the request.
The schedule of fees can be obtained from the Public Information Officer of the Chaudhary Charan Singh
University, Meerut. For the time being the rates are as follows:
(i) Rs. 2/-per page of A-4 or A-5 size.
(ii) Actual cost for sizes bigger than A-4 or A-5.
(iii) In case of printed material, the printed copies could be had from the University sales counter on
(iv) In case of photo copies, the rate would be Rs. 2/-per page.
(v) If information is needed on a disk or floppy subject to availability of information in soft form, the fee will be
Rs. 50/-per disk/floppy.
(vi) Admissible records may be allowed to be inspected on payment of Rs. 50/-per hour or part thereof,
before the date and time of inspection of the same.

answer Mar 8, 2019 by Antra Bhattacharjee