top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I want to apply RTI to verify my marks card from Alliance University. How can I apply ?

0 votes
posted Mar 12, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to Alliance University. Alliance University is a private university that was established in 2010 in Bangalore, India. Alliance Business School was unrelated to the "Alliance Business Academy" that was affiliated with Bangalore University. Alliance University was one of the first private universities in the state of Karnataka along with Azim Premji University, and was established under state legislation. The sponsoring body of the university is Alliance Business School Pvt. Ltd, run by the Angur family, and until 2016 the university's chancellor was Madhukar Angur.

Since, it is a private university, which doesn't come under the ambit of RTI Act'2005. But we have filed very many RTI Applications to private University where we have received RTI responses from few. Having said that, the response rate is low.

For further assistance and to have a better understanding on filing RTI, you may visit the below mentioned link:
File RTI Online to get your Marksheets Verified in Simple Steps

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Antra Bhattacharjee