top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How To Use Provia Max

0 votes

Provia Max The very first thing you must do is shape up diet plan. It has been proven in various clinical studies that obesity and overweight men are affected by infertility upwards of 80% more then athletic and fit guys. Besides the obvious benefits of eating right and Male Enhancement getting more exercise, a diet rich in anti-oxidants and fiber could actually give you the performance increase you are usually looking for. Instead of hitting your local fast food store for lunch, Provia Max bring a turkey sandwich (hold the mayonnaise!) and an apple to work. Then snack on the small bag of peanuts in the time to assist you in being through time. Simple healthy changes in your lifestyle will certainly increase your sexual vigor and performance, in wonderful deal shorter time than believe.

posted Dec 9, 2020 by Jsdk Fkqs

Similar Questions
0 votes

We a group have a parking issue with a top builder in Pune.We want the approved parking plan for our project from PMRDA ,which comes under Urban Development Dept of Maharashtra govt..Can we get it through online RTI?

0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

0 votes

Hello Sir,
I applied for RTI application through your portal on November 18, 2020. I approved the draft on the same day and provided my signature as instructed. But my application has not been filed yet. The given contact number never connects. It says the signature is not clear. I resent the signature twice with better clarity. But, still, it has not been moved further. 
Application Id: 983173
It is very important for me to file this application. Kindly consider my request and help with the same.
Thank you. --
Saloni Mittal

0 votes

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am Venkat ,

My father worked as an state govt employee , died on 2008 July later the job is given to my sister on Compassionate grounds .
She worked for 2 yrs later she got health issues (Mental illness).So she discontinued the job without informing to the office.We sent request letter to the office about her health concern. We did not get any reply .After 9 yrs some staff came to my home and informed to meet District collector, so we met Collector sir and explained our suitation of my sister and requested him on job transfer to me from my sister. We are having medical sadaran certificate for her which having 50% disability.He told there is no rule for this, govt already given job to my sister on compassionate grounds. But few retired people from my family saying rule is there to transfer the job to me from my sister.

Could kindly help us whether the job can be transferred to me?If Possible can you please let us know how to approach.

Thanks & Regards,