top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

how to send RTI application to Urban Development Dept.,Maharashtra

0 votes

We a group have a parking issue with a top builder in Pune.We want the approved parking plan for our project from PMRDA ,which comes under Urban Development Dept of Maharashtra govt..Can we get it through online RTI?

posted Sep 27 by Rohit Telang

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can

answer Oct 17 by K Hemachandran