top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Number of children enrolled as transgender in Delhi schools

0 votes

As a part of my research dissertation I would like to know what exactly is the number of students enrolled in Delhi government schools falling under the other category , and is there even such category available at all in the admission forms

posted Oct 23, 2020 by anonymous

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI application for the details of number of students enrolled in Delhi government schools falling under the other category from the Directorate of Education Government of NCT of Delhi. Delhi Directorate of Education is the department under the education ministry of Delhi Government that manages the city's public school system. Hence, it is a Public Authority u/s 2(h) of RTI Act,2005. Hence, it must provide the requested information u/s 2(f) and 6(1) of RTI Act, 2005 after payment of requisite fees.

To file application for the same please refer or

answer Dec 8, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

I have done my schooling at government high school at pudur/mambalam/ashok nagar in the year of 1966 to 1972 can i get the TRANSFER CERTIFICATE COPIE FROM THE SCHOOL

0 votes

I need my ex -wife education copies and experience as I need to file it in the court. Please let me know if this is possible ?

Thanks in advance !!

0 votes

I submitted the RTI for getting the copy of selected proposal by DST New delhi under New Gen scheme. But department rejected my first appeal saying it can not be disclose under Section 8(1) (d). RTI 2005.
DST called the proposal on line from various institute under NewGen 2018. Department selected 12 institute out of 100 based on various criteria. I have got the copy of distribution of marks. But the big question is whether this selection and allotting of marks is correct ? For that without getting copy of proposal it is not possible.
How I should proceed so that i can get the copy of selected projects?