top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

AP EAMCET 2014

0 votes

Can I apply for RTI online to get rank details for the EAMCET exam? Also, what is the correct authority to file this to?

posted Jul 3, 2020 by Veneel George Dogga

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for rank details for the EAMCET exam.
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination held separately in the Indian States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for admission into various colleges across both the states in the streams of Engineering, Medicine and Agriculture. Presently the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET examination on behalf of APSCHE and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad conducts TS EAMCET examination on behalf of TSCHE. This is the entrance exam for engineering ('E' category) and medicine ('AM' category: Agriculture and Medicine). Hence, RTI application can be file under section 2 (f), 2 (j) and 6 of RTI Act, 2005.

To file RTI application for the same please visit: https://onlinerti.com/apply

answer Jul 20, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Hello Sir,
I applied for RTI application through your portal on November 18, 2020. I approved the draft on the same day and provided my signature as instructed. But my application has not been filed yet. The given contact number never connects. It says the signature is not clear. I resent the signature twice with better clarity. But, still, it has not been moved further. 
Application Id: 983173
It is very important for me to file this application. Kindly consider my request and help with the same.
Thank you. --
Saloni Mittal