top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India


0 votes

Can I apply for RTI online to get rank details for the EAMCET exam? Also, what is the correct authority to file this to?

posted Jul 3 by Veneel George Dogga

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for rank details for the EAMCET exam.
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test, commonly called as EAMCET, is an entrance examination held separately in the Indian States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh for admission into various colleges across both the states in the streams of Engineering, Medicine and Agriculture. Presently the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada conducts AP EAMCET examination on behalf of APSCHE and Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad conducts TS EAMCET examination on behalf of TSCHE. This is the entrance exam for engineering ('E' category) and medicine ('AM' category: Agriculture and Medicine). Hence, RTI application can be file under section 2 (f), 2 (j) and 6 of RTI Act, 2005.

To file RTI application for the same please visit:

answer Jul 20 by Monika