top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Data from MSEDCL

0 votes

Can I get the list of solar customers connected to MSEDCL ?

posted Apr 16, 2020 by Operations Gse Renewables

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI for the list of solar customers connected to MSEDCL.

Mahavitaran or Mahadiscom or MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited) is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the largest electricity distribution utility in India (2nd largest in Asia after SGCC). MSEDCL distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra state except some part of Mumbai city. After the enactment of Electricity Act 2003, MSEB was restructured into 4 Companies viz. MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. (Mahavitaran), Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. (Mahagenco) and Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (Mahatransco) on 6th June 2005. Hence, t is a Public Authority u/s 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005. Hence, application can be made u/s 2(f), 2(j) and 6 with the payment of requisite fees as per RTI Act, 2005.

To file RTI application for the same please visit: https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-maharashtra or https://onlinerti.com/apply.

answer Jul 21, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

0 votes

As a state government employee of Andhra Pradesh, I wish to switch my salary account to a different bank. However, the senior assistant requires me to get a no due certificate from my current bank. Is it mandatory ?

0 votes

There is a case verdict in Bangalore high court on 9th Jan 2023. For this I need to submit my wife's epfo and income tax return details. Please suggest me

0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.