top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

employee benefits not given after Voluntary resignation by the employee in mysore electricity company

+1 vote

Mr H.P.BRAHMADEVIAH Junior Engineer Electrical ( JEE) had submitted voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 to the chief engineer electrical MESCOM and Superintendent Engineer electrical Chamundeshwari Electrical Company CESCOM Mysore. . He had joined the Karnataka Electricity Board in the year 1979 as Junior Engineer Electrical (JEE) and worked in places Chikkajajur, Nuggehalli channarayapatna taluk, shakeleshpura, and Chamarajanajara divison office as posted by the department.
He had not received salary while on duty at Shakeleshpura hassan divison for four months without any reason as to why his salary was stopped and transferred to Chamarajanar there also He didnt received salary . In this regard no intimation was given as to why the salary was held up.
He was drained down physically and mentally by this attitude of the department and he applied for leave and went on leave. He submitted his voluntary retirement application as on 18/9/2007 . Till date he has not received any employee benefits like pension,gratuity and other post retirement benefits from the department. He wants to know the reason for the delay and to know how to approach the department to claim the post retirement benefits from the department.
The address mention in the voluntary retirement application for communication purpose is same till today also. There is no communication done by the department in this regard till today

posted Mar 18, 2020 by Srinivas Vijayaraghavan

1 Answer

0 votes

Sir if you have filed your application for voluntary retirement then please provide details . Please file RTI application on onlinerti.com Please ask reasons reduced in writing for withholding salary. Please ask action taken by authorities in respect of your application for retirement benefits.

answer Mar 19, 2020 by Prasad Vaidya
Similar Questions
0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help

0 votes

As per SIC FINAL order information will be provided even absence of permanent record by affidevit but I am not getting since one month.As SIC closed the status,how can we get & what is process after SIC order?

0 votes

Hi,
I have seen that electricity department people are charging more amount (around 5k) if we install Air Conditioner at home (small village). Is this really a rule from Electricity department in Andhrapradesh? If so how do you call these charges? Will they give us receipt?

I know that the A.C has been consuming power directly from home electric meter. It's not wrong connection or something like that. Why should we pay additional amount (5k or 6k) to the Electric department as lump sum during installation of A.C at home in Andhrapradesh?

Can someone provide me the links/GO's related to this?

Thank you