top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I have appeared for UPSC Prelims examination 2018. I want to see my answer sheet. How can I apply ?

0 votes
posted Mar 8, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes. You can file RTI seeking certified copies of your answer sheet / OMR for UPSC Prelims Examination 2018.

UPSC was established on 1 October 1926 as Public Service Commission, it was later reconstituted as Federal Public Service Commission by the Government of India Act, 1935; only to be renamed as today's Union Public Service Commission after the independence. UPSC is a Public Authority under the provisions of Section 2(h) of the RTI Act 2005 and hence comes under the preview of RTI.

A RTI application seeking answer sheets should be addressed to the designated PIO with a copy of the admit card. As RTI application to UPSC is filed online on the government portal, the wait time for getting a response may be expected to be a little less than usual.

To know the further procedure to file RTI Applications for Central Government Departments please refer https://onlinerti.com/how-to-file-rti-online-for-center

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Minakshi Goswami