top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

axis bank dtails

0 votes

please sir send ne my axis bank details branch debited 798rs on date 11/01/2020 without any information and not showing in acc statement after debited we are contacting in branch but they do'nt take any action and responce so please send more informatio about its account no 919020005237190 ifsc UTIB0002798 Branch Rath Hamirpur, name jay kumar .
Thank u sir/Mam

posted Jan 13, 2020 by Jay Kumar Gupta

1 Answer

0 votes

No, you cannot file RTI application to Axis Bank as it is Private entity.

RTI is only applicable to Public Authorities defined under section 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005: Under section 2(h) of the RTI Act, "public authority" includes any authority or body or institution of self-government established or constituted by or under the Constitution.

For further details you can reach through email: support@onlinerti.com

answer Jul 22, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

As a state government employee of Andhra Pradesh, I wish to switch my salary account to a different bank. However, the senior assistant requires me to get a no due certificate from my current bank. Is it mandatory ?

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

0 votes

Can I file RTI to Karur Vysya bank to get my FD details which is done by my spouse in joint name?