top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

RTI Dispatch

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

posted Jan 1 by Yasaswi Gomes

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Please provide your Application number, so we will be able to assist you better.

answer Jan 8 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
–1 vote

My RTI Application No is 1228469 and i am not able to see status in gov rti website. i see a tracking code which i am not able to see in india post website.

0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

Can accussed get the complete MLC report from the govt hospital when FIR is done and case is trailing in court but MLC report is not attached in FIR.
When i applied RTI first time they responded that report is there but they will not be able to provide me the complete report but i read somewhere on the internet that if FIR is done and case is trailing accussed can get the report, can you pls ellaborate on this process and if its possible and how.
Would be a great help

0 votes

As a state government employee of Andhra Pradesh, I wish to switch my salary account to a different bank. However, the senior assistant requires me to get a no due certificate from my current bank. Is it mandatory ?

0 votes

There is a case verdict in Bangalore high court on 9th Jan 2023. For this I need to submit my wife's epfo and income tax return details. Please suggest me