top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

How do I frame the question to get Development Plan (DP) from my municipality?

0 votes

I need to access the latest detailed development plan for Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corporation (Thane District).
I need help to frame the right question.
The ratio of the Development Plan (DP) should be 1.100 scale so that all the micro details on DP are visible.
The DP should be in digital format.

Thank You!

posted Jul 12, 2023 by Winnie Thomas

1 Answer

0 votes

The building development plan is a comprehensive document that outlines the details of the construction project. The design plan provides answers on issues to do with project budget, scope, and schedule. The building project plan also entails a baseline management plan or back-up strategies for keeping everything on track in case of variances during the construction phase.

You can file RTI to obtain a copy of the building development plan of a building. Please visit our site to file RTI application.

answer Jul 31, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.

0 votes

My online rti applicatiin number is 741240 has reached state information commission but have no idea if application is considered for action.This is unlike CIC which gives a diary number once application is received and can be used to track..

0 votes

The company rejected my incentives on several grounds and I am sure i am eligible for that. But I want to get these statement from them to prove it. When I asked for it under RTI they rejected it as it come under section 8 (1) (d) and (j).