top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I have the registration id so iwant the details of that registration

0 votes
posted Nov 13, 2023 by Naveen Gonipati

1 Answer

0 votes

Sir, your RTI query is not clear. Please elaborate your query in detail, to assist you better.

answer Nov 20, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

In Tumakuru City Corporation RTI Act 2005 Notice Board not displayed in any prominent place of office premises I want Designation, email ID,phone/mobile number to applyRTI pl inform by mail

0 votes

i had purchased vehicle with bank finance and repaid the loan.after repayment of loan ,obtained noc from bank and submitted all required papers to RTO, OFFICE , jhansi for cancellation of hypothecation charge from my RC BOOK OF THE vehicle. but even after completing al the frmalities.fresh RC after cancellation of hypothecation charge is not being issued by the RTO. office, jhansi

chander

0 votes

I have done my schooling at government high school at pudur/mambalam/ashok nagar in the year of 1966 to 1972 can i get the TRANSFER CERTIFICATE COPIE FROM THE SCHOOL

0 votes

The company rejected my incentives on several grounds and I am sure i am eligible for that. But I want to get these statement from them to prove it. When I asked for it under RTI they rejected it as it come under section 8 (1) (d) and (j).