top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can anyone get correct cause of wrong revaluation of CBSE Class 10 board copies

0 votes
posted Jul 2, 2023 by Rupam Kumar Dwivedi

1 Answer

0 votes

This is for your information that reasons cannot be asked through RTI applications. Queries like If, Can, Whether, Why, How etc., cannot be asked in RTI application as it does not come under Section 2 (f) of the RTI, Act 2005 which defines Information. We can only ask for those information which is in some form of existing records like rules, guidelines, policies, etc.

The Hon'ble Supreme Court by judgment in Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Vs Aditya Bandopadhyay (2011) 11 SCR 1028, declared that all the exams, conducting bodies are bound to disclose answer sheets to the students or candidate.

So, a student can ask for his evaluated answer sheets through RTI.

answer Jul 4, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.

+1 vote

I am from West Bengal, my father has a land with house of 4.75 katha. Now my father is no more. My brother without may consent sifted total land to his name. The Block Land and Land Reform Officer of West Bengal not willing to the records related to transfer of my father land to my elder brother. How can I get all document related to all document related to transfer of land and the supporting document based on with land has been transferred

0 votes

I asked for optometrist job result details which is held on in 2017.