top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I did my BA from Himalayan University. Can I verify my mark sheet using RTI ?

+1 vote
posted Mar 1, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes. RTI can be used to verify marksheet for BA Course from Himalayan University.

You can also verify provisional certificate, degree certificate, migration certificate etc. by using RTI. Under Section 2(j) of the Right to Information Act, 2005 you can ask for certified copies of your marksheet or other relevant documents from the designated Public Information Officer (PIO) of Himalayan University.

answer Mar 7, 2019 by Minakshi Goswami