top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Ddu shekhawati university se answer copies prapt krne ka procedure

0 votes

Sir/mam.. i want my certified copis of ma. Previous geography exam form pandit deendayal upadhyay shekhawati university. I want to know full procedure i get specific form for this from clg but no other information. Where to send it and how. Plz tell me all necessary information about this.

posted Aug 3 by Priya Goyal