top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

I applied for an rti in mgsu but still not get answers geet copy.what I have to do now?

0 votes

Sir/madam,
I had applied for rti on 22 June,2019. They send back a confirmation letter that they get amount of rti. but still they don't send answersheet copy. Please, suggest me what to do next?
Regards.

posted Jul 20, 2019 by Chanchal Jindal

1 Answer

0 votes

You can file a First Appeal application to Vice Chancellor Maharaja Ganga Singh University under section 19(1) of RTI Act, 2005 which mentions that Any person who, does not receive a decision within the time specified in sub-section (1) or clause (a) of sub-section (3) of section 7, or is aggrieved by a decision of the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, may within thirty days from the expiry of such period or from the receipt of such a decision prefer an appeal to such officer who is senior in rank to the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer as the case may be, in each public authority.

answer Jul 26, 2019 by Monika
Similar Questions
–1 vote

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with rtionline.gov.in but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to rtionline.gov.in via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?

Regards,
Dinesh

0 votes

I am a resident of 1412/1 Mani Saheb street, Muslim block Nanjangud. The
unlawful construction being illegally occupied road any vehicle not going properly.
The ambulance not coming in area. Already I gave the complaint to municipal
commissner but they did not take the legal action.
In the light of the above mentioned background, please provide the following
information under section 2(f) and 2(j) of the RTI act:
1) The total number of the complaints filed against illegal construction at Mani
Saheb street, Muslim block Nanjangud.
2) Reasons for delay in taking action on the complaints.
3) Names and designations of officials who have considered the complaints and
the number of days it was lying with each official during this period.
4) Please provide copies of file noting indicating the consideration of my
complaints from the date of receipt till date by the concerned officials. I would
also like to inspect all documents relating to my case.
5) A copy of the rules/ regulations/ orders/ citizens charter which lay down the
timeline for disposal of such complaints.
6) Names and designations of officials who are responsible for dereliction of duty
for delaying my complaints in violation of relevant rules/ regulations/ orders.
7) Date by when action would be completed in my case?

a. As per section 6(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, the requested information is
held by another public authority,I request the PIO to transfer the application
or part of it within FIVE days and immediately inform me about such transfer.
b. As per section 7(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, there are further fee required
to provide the requested information, I request the PIO to inform me of the
additional fee amount along with the calculations made to arrive at the
amount.
c. As per section 7(8)(iii) and 7(3)(ii) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to
inform me of the particulars of First Appellate Authority.a. As per section 6(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, the requested information is
held by another public authority,I request the PIO to transfer the application
or part of it within FIVE days and immediately inform me about such transfer.
b. As per section 7(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, there are further fee required
to provide the requested information, I request the PIO to inform me of the
additional fee amount along with the calculations made to arrive at the
amount.
c. As per section 7(8)(iii) and 7(3)(ii) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to
inform me of the particulars of First Appellate Authority.

I declare that I am a citizen of India.

0 votes

Our building located in coonoor municipality, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu was unauthorised and later it was regularised later by complying with seetaon conditions and we received approval. However we have lost the approved plans and other related documents. Can we get them by filing an RTI.