top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Educational Consultants India [EDCIL] ?

+1 vote
posted Mar 20, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, you can file RTI to EDCIL .
EdCIL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-1 CPSE continously profit making and fast growing CPSE under Ministry of Human Resource Development offering management and consultancy services in all areas of education and human resource development, both within India and overseas. It comes under public authourity as per sec 2(h) of RTI 2005 act, hence you can file RTI.

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Prasad Vaidya