top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Can I apply RTI to Rural Electrification Corporation [REC] ?

0 votes
posted Mar 19, 2019 by Sangeeta Gope

1 Answer

0 votes

REC is a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Power. The company is listed on both National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. As it is PSU, it is a public authority as per the section 2 (h) of the RTI Act 2005.

For filing any RTI to REC you can visit

answer Mar 21, 2019 by Monika