top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regarding Roads Information

0 votes

Can we get the information about the specific feature of passed roads like their width and length, their construction company etc by filing an RTI?

posted Mar 10 by Suman Prakash

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

Can be RTI INFORMATION WITHDRAWAL within 1 week if question about one life or situation dead or alive incase of life human being how many can way as early as acesse information please answered

0 votes

My society is old building built around 1965 and my society in Mumbai has not taken cc for 3 building but has 6 remaining building but has all completion and commecence certificate.i wanted to take loan bank says oc rrquired otherwise no loan how can I get my oc and how much time

0 votes

Good Morning,

My father is expired 3.6 years back, he owns SB Account and Locker in Karur vysya bank. I don't have the bank details how I know the status of the account or Balance of the account?. My father didn't mention NOMINEE name. please suggest the same.

0 votes

My roll no is 1800303 for wbcs 2015.can I check the status of it I had send it offline