top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Regarding Roads Information

0 votes

Can we get the information about the specific feature of passed roads like their width and length, their construction company etc by filing an RTI?

posted Mar 10 by Suman Prakash

Similar Questions
0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

Can be RTI INFORMATION WITHDRAWAL within 1 week if question about one life or situation dead or alive incase of life human being how many can way as early as acesse information please answered

0 votes

My roll no is 1800303 for wbcs 2015.can I check the status of it I had send it offline

0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)