top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

For Nielit Scientific Assistant A and Scientist B exam 2020 how many applicants are applied category wise for each post

0 votes

I am Vinod Patil. I have applied for the post of Scientific Assistant a and Scientist B 2020. I want to know how many applications are coming for each post category wise. I.e. General, EWS, obc , sc , St etc.

posted Sep 18, 2020 by Vinod Ananda Patil

1 Answer

0 votes

Yes, we can file RTI application to know the total number of applications received for each post category wise. I.e. General, EWS, obc , sc , St etc. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is associated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology of the Government of India. It was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT). NIELIT is engaged both in Formal & Non-Formal Education in the area of IECT besides development of industry oriented quality education and training programmes in the state-of-the-art areas. NIELIT has endeavoured to establish standards to be the country’s premier institution for Examination and Certification in the field of IECT. It is also one of the National Examination Body, which accredits institutes/organizations for conducting courses in IT in the non-formal sector. Hence, it is a Public Authority as per Section 2(h) of RTI Act, 2005 and liable to provide information u/s 4 and 6. You have to pay the requisite fees along with the application.

Please visit https://onlinerti.com/ to apply for the same.

answer Dec 10, 2020 by Monika
Similar Questions
0 votes

How many day's medical leave entitlement is there for the teachers of the grant in aid degree colleges of the State of Uttar Pradesh, and under which Government Order?

0 votes

All Documents available We have applied for a patta for the place of mosur , kallakurichi and Villambar which I have attached all the details here. but still No action taken so far. So kindly request to take action as soon as possible Your
Date & Petition No;

Your Communication has been registered with registration number PMOPG/E/2020/0650663 . Please visit at : https://pgportal.gov.in and click on 'View Status' for further details.
Please quote the registration number in your future correspondence.

1)18/07/2020 &2020/1101228/BY,
2) 31/08/2020 & 2020/1112354/OE,2020/1112355/CB,
3) 04/09/2020 & 2020/1113310/QG
4) 11/09/2020 & 2020/1115128/RT
Dear Sir Still now no information received ????

On Wed, 29 Jul 2020 at 13:21, periyasamy ARIVALAGAN periyasamyvparivalagan@gmail.com wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 at 14:25, E-Team Rashtrapati Bhavan message-rb@rb.nic.in wrote:
Dear Arivalagan,

Your request, Reg. No. RB/MSG/2001942 has been received