Copy of complaint.

  • I gave compliant against my wife and they relative in the month of august 2013 to the D.G.P office, I received a response on 30/08/2013, stating this compliant was forwarded to the concern police station for inquiry and necessary action. Rc. No. 5027/complts-1/2013. Can i get the copy of the inquiry report under RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The police authorities are public authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. You could obtain information relating to the status report prepared/filed, details of action taken on the complaint and other relevant details.

Log in to reply