RTI to Primary Health Centres

  • Can I ask whether a B.pharma and M.pharma pharmacology pharmacist is eligible to work in primary care in PHCs under RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The primary health centres are public authorities and the RTI Act is applicable to them.

    Under section 2(f), you could obtain copies of relevant documents and records regarding the eligibility criteria, rules/regulations and other relevant details regarding the subject matter of your query

Log in to reply