• Can I get the details of my brother's job on compassionate grounds from the department under RTI?

  • RTI Experts


    The CPWD is a government body and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could obtain information pertaining to the existing rules regarding jobs on compassionate grounds along with copies of any orders/notifications passed in this regard, documents, file notings and copies of correspondences between departments/officials regarding the specific case of your brother and other relevant details. Under section 2(f), you could obtain relevant documents and records in this regard

  • hi , you know people easy get into a trouble and go in the wrong way for pan card word , its so easy When you entering Pan name, you enter your name and middle name without any spaces.And also you check your pan card status by entering PAN card number from Duplicate Pan Card .... hope so you will get what you you need.

Log in to reply